The United Kingdom ceased to be a Member State of the European Union on January 31, 2020.
1 FEBRUARY TO DECEMBER 31 -> TRANSITIONAL PERIOD
During this transitional period the development of bilateral trade with the United Kingdom will take place under the same conditions
than the current ones.
During this transition period there will be no changes
• There will be no changes in any aspect: customs, tax, regulatory … The United Kingdom will continue to apply all EU regulations.
• The United Kingdom will remain the EU and Single Market Customs Territory: the free movement of goods will continue.
• There will be no changes in the origin status of your products. Companies will continue to benefit from preferences
Tariffs of the agreements signed by the EU under the same conditions.
From January, 2 2021
• The United Kingdom will cease to apply EU regulations and the trade agreement reached will enter into force.
• The United Kingdom would have the same treatment as other countries of the World Trade Organization, with which the European Union does not. It has preferential agreement.
• For the export and import of goods, all customs and non-customs procedures required for the country will apply third.
• With or without a commercial agreement, after the transitional period, the United Kingdom will be outside the EU Customs Union and will be a Third country for all purposes.